Leica TP 1020-1-1 Semi-Enclosed Benchtop Tissue Processor
The Leica TP1020 tissue processor is a carousel type semi-enclosed tissue processor with 12 stations. It is the perfect combination of proven technology and a modern, functionally enhanced design. Gentle specimen processing and maximum safety at all stages of processing are the result of robust engineering design based on proven
Warning: Last items in stock!
The user-friendly, easy-to-use control panel has buttons that are arranged in functional groups. The easy-to-read LCD indicates the station parameters such as number of tissue baskets, vacuum function and remaining infiltration time, real time, start time (delayed start), overall duration and end of run time. Each of the nine programs can be run with immediate or delayed start.
The specimen throughput can be doubled by using a second tissue basket for improved productivity in routine and research laboratories. The tissue basket is moved up and down in the liquid at three-second intervals to ensure thorough and even mixing of the reagents and optimum infiltration of the tissue. Sealing rings on the container lids reduce solution loss and therefore also mission into the ambient atmosphere to a minimum. All reagent stations on the Leica TP1020 tissue processor are easily accessible because the instrument can be rotated nearly immediately and without difficulty by using the integrated and adjustable rollers.
The tissue specimens are protected from drying out even during a power failure since the tissue baskets are automatically immersed in a station. The program is resumed where interrupted once mains power is restored. After a long-term power failure, the wax will be liquefied. If the programmed infiltration time for any of the stations is exceeded a warning message is displayed indicating
the station number and the time in excess of program.
The Leica TP1020 tissue processor vacuum can be applied to any of the stations both in manual and automatic operation. The advantage: substantially improved infiltration of tissue in a shorter time. Instruments with the vacuum feature are equipped with anodized aluminum containers.
The instrument variation with fume control system offers two options for removing solution fumes:
• The use of two different activated carbon filters (for formalin and alcohol/xylene) frees the exhaust air from the solution fumes and releases the cleansed air into the ambient atmosphere.
• An exhaust air tube directs the solution fumes to an outlet.
The efficiency of the system is further enhanced by a two-part plexiglass fume containment shield surrounding the reagent container platform.
Number: 2 (3 optional)
Capacity: 1.8 L
Temperature range: 45°C – 65°C
Excess temperature cutout: 75°C +/- 4°C
Reagent containers: 10 (1.8 L)
Standard tissue basket: 1 (2 optional)
Capacity: max 100 cassettes
Number: 9, freely selectable
Programmable infiltration time per station: 99 h, 59 min
Delayed start: 9 days
Drain time: 60 s
• Tissue baskets made of metal with varying capacities of up to 80 cassettes
• Ergonomic control panel with foil-protected keyboard and LCD
• Infiltration time separately programmable for each station
• Delayed start function up to 9 days
• Possibility of interrupting an automatic process for reloading or removing cassettes for special applications before the end of a run
• Easy editing and changing of programs, even during a processing run
• Audible alarms, error messages and warning codes
Range of accessories:
• Glass beakers with beaker carriers
• Anodized aluminum container with beaker carriers
• Teflon coated wax bath
• Three-part tissue basket with lid (for organized loading of cassettes)
• Standard tissue baskets
• Basket removal device with drip tray
There are 4 types of configurations:
Type 1 Basic Instrument
Type 2 Basic with Vacuum Function
Type 3 Basic with Fume Control System
Type 4 Basic with Vacuum and Fume Control System
Optional: two basket loading
Carousel lid 820 mm Ø
Height 595 - 780 mm
Diameter of rollers 610 mm
Dry weight (including accessories) 60 kg
Wax baths 2 (3 optional)
Wax baths capacity 1.8 Liters
Wax baths temperature range 45 °C - 65 °
Standard tissue basket capacity max 100 cassettes
No customer reviews for the moment.